|Amber at GMO Rally|
|Amber Making Her Sign for Santa Cruz Label GMO Rally|
Starting in February 18, 2012, in California, you will see volunteers outside your natural food stores, grocery stores, farmer's markets and other locations around your town asking you to sign a petition to get GMO's labeled. Please take a few moments to sign this petition and pass the word on to family and friends so they can be on the look-out for these petitions as well.
- Download your GMO Shopping Guide or get a free app for your IPhone or IPad at the same link. This guide will help you to avoid GMO's in the foods you purchase at your grocery store and natural foods markets. Up to 80% of processed foods contain GMO ingredients so educate yourself now by downloading the GMO Shopping Guide.
- Click on this link to learn more about the health risks of GMO foods.
- GMWatch.org is a great place to go to read about the breaking news on GM foods.
- SayNoToGMOs.org is a great site to understand what GMO means, what are the health risks, what testing has been done and more.
- Shop at your local Farmer's Markets.
- Grow your own food.
- Buy organic as most organic foods are GMO free. The concern with organic foods is that GMO crops can cross pollinate to organic varieties in the area.
Together We Can Change the World!